top of page



Line Warrior Construction Inc is a telecommunications construction company fully rooted in its indigenous identity, proudly owned and operated within the Treaty 8 Territory. Jordan Munch, a prominent figure in the company, holds a 90% ownership stake, while his brother Daryl Munch owns the remaining 10%. Both Jordan and Daryl are active members of the Saulteau First Nations community. Nestled in the picturesque surroundings of Charlie Lake, BC, Line Warrior is deeply committed to its indigenous heritage and the local communities it serves.

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Yelp
bottom of page